5 Ways To Get Involved
There are plenty of ways to contribute to the Smith PTA. Here’s how:
1. Become a PTA Member. The fastest/easiest to be involved is by joining the PTA, and there is no time commitment on your part! Not only does membership offer you perks, but the money raised goes directly back to the kiddos. Being a member also gives you a voice/vote as part of the Association. Join now through TOTEM.
2. Participate in our Fundraisers & Programs. The Smith PTA puts on fundraisers and programs throughout the year, including the Boosterthon fundraiser in the spring; art programs like Meet the Masters and Reflections; and family fun events like Skating Parties and the Halloween Costume Contest.
3. Volunteer. Another great way to be involved is by volunteering your time. We have a wide range of opportunities available ranging from Executive Board positions to Program Chairs, as well as one-time volunteering opportunities. For more information, reach out to Freddie Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Spread the Word. Another great way to support the Smith PTA is by raising awareness. Talk to your friends and family, and spread the word about the Smith PTA.
5. Sign-up for AmazonSmile. Another easy way to contribute to the Smith PTA is by signing up for AmazonSmile. Again, no time commitment on your Through this program, a percentage of your purchases will go back to the PTA. Sign-up now through AmazonSmile. You can also participate in Box Tops and USagain.