We have two main fundraisers during the school year:
In the fall, we have our family fun event called Pumpkin Patch! It is an afternoon of fun where kids can play games and win prizes, you can participate in a raffle for amazing prizes, and the whole family can enjoy food from great local vendors who support our school. Pumpkin Patch will be on Friday, October 25, 2019.
In the spring, we will have a NEW fundraiser this year and we are so excited! We’ll have an obstacle course run with Boosterthon! The dates are:
2/25 kick off assembly
3/5 obstacle course field day
We also have a variety of other smaller ways throughout the year so that you can support Smith:
- The Book Fair is the week of 9/30-10/4.
- Shop Amazon Smile instead of just amazon.com and we get $ back! It is so easy! visit here: Amazon Smile . We earn .5% of eligible purchases through Amazon Smile!
- Each month, we have Dine Out For Smith where you can eat a local restaurant and they will donate a % of the money back to Smith PTA. Flyers will be sent home in advance of each event.
- Save your Box Tops and NEW this year, scan them! For more info and to download the app: https://www.boxtops4education.com/
- Register your Ralphs card online at https://www.ralphs.com/asset/ralphs_instructions_2016-2017 Be sure to re-register each September.
- Shop Mabels Labels at www.mabelslabels.com and be sure to find our school name, Agnes L. Smith Elementary to support us!